I’m engaged! My boyfriend of three years proposed to me last month during our Tokyo trip. It was intimate and surreal, and I’m all sorts of happy about it!
- 8 Shops Where You Can Buy Authentic Tarot Cards in the Philippines
- I’m engaged 💍 (Hello again, after two years!)
- 6 Practical Ways to Awaken and Sharpen Your Intuition
- 7 Tarot Card Reading Myths You Need to Stop Believing
- I Took an Online Yoga Teacher Training. Here’s What I Think.
- Curly Girl Method: My 6-month Curly Hair Journey in the Philippines
- Writing Meditation: 4 Benefits and 3 Ways to Do It
- Body Positive Yoga: 5 Things You Should Know
How do you really know if you’ve got intuition? Below are some ways to awaken your intuitive side and sharpen this skill.
Wondering if the Tarot can tell your future, speak to the dead, or find out if someone loves you? Here’s the truth behind getting a tarot card reading.
In March 2021, a year after my 200HR onsite training in Bali, I took an online yoga teacher training with House of Om. Here’s my honest review and experience.
Last May 2020, I started doing the curly girl method (CGM). I am sharing my six-month hair journey here, along with helpful links to resources, shops, and products, in hopes of helping another curly girl in the Philippines.
Want to clear your mind? Try writing meditation. Learn the benefits as well as a few ways how to do it.
I caught up with fellow teacher Karina Dayrit to discuss a pressing topic in the industry: body positive yoga.